Abyssal - Monster Hair Dye
- Maximum Purchase:
- 3 units
Shade: Abyssal/ Black dye mixer for creating deeper shades. For overall application, please make sure to properly tone hair color to avoid blue/green results.
Monster Hair Dye is a vegan and cruelty free semi-permanent formula that conditions your hair as it colors. Our formula will not damage hair and does not contain peroxide or ammonia.
Contains: 8.4 FL OZ (250ml) of product. No Gluten, Ammonia, Peroxide, PPD or Animal by-products. 100% Vegan and Cruelty Free.
Note: Color will deposit onto the hair differently than how it appears in the bottle. A strand test is highly recommended.
- Clean a small area of skin in an inconspicuous place such as behind the ear or nape of neck.
- Apply a dab of Monster Hair Dye to the area and wait 24 hours.
- Examine the test area for any signs of burning, swelling, redness or irritation during those 24 hours. If there is no reaction, you may proceed to color your hair.
- We recommend pre-lightening hair to a pale yellow or platinum blonde for brightest color results. The darker the hair, the less vibrant the end results will be.
- We highly suggest testing color on a small area of hair before proceeding with a full application of color to ensure end color results are to your liking.
- Shampoo and dry hair completely before use. Do not use conditioner.
- Apply a protective balm/cream around the hair line to preventing staining of the skin.
- Separate hair into 4 sections and apply color evenly with a tint brush. Use gloves. Make sure to fully saturate and massage color into hair.
- Leave on for at least 35 minutes for full color saturation.
- Rinse with cool water for your first wash until the water runs clear. Do not shampoo or condition afterwards.
- To prolong the life of your hair color, use a sulfate free shampoo designed for color treated hair, wash and rinse hair with cool water, avoid heating tools, chlorine/bleach, frequently washing your hair or using alcohol based hair products. Dry shampoo will become your best friend.
CAUTION: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must NOT be used for dying the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness. If contact with eyes occurs, immediately flush with water for 15 minutes. Wear gloves while using this product. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Water (Aqua), Synthetic Wax, Glycerin, Glycerol Monostearate, PVP K30, Cetrimonium Chloride, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Propylparaben, Crotein SPA, Stearyl Konium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum). May Contain (+/-) Basic Blue 7 CI 42595, Basic Brown 16 CI 12250, Basic Orange 1 CI 11320, Basic Red 2 CI 50240, Basic Violet 2 CI 42520, Basic Yellow 13 CI 48056, Basic Black 2 CI 11825, Acid Red 52 CI 45100, Basic Violet 11 CI 45175, Basic Orange 2 CI 11270, Basic Violet 1 CI 42535
You may for any reason return unopened/unused products within 14 days of receiving the product for a refund. Lightly used items may be returned for store credit within 14 business days. Shipping is non-refundable. Sale items & Discounted items are final sale. If returning an item that qualified you for a gift, please include the gift with your return. If you choose to keep the gift, you will be charged for its full value and deducted from your refund price.
To return a product, please login to your account, click on the order that contains items you wish to return, then click the "request return" link in the upper right hand corner, enter the items you wish to return and reason for returning each item and submit. We will review and process your returns asap.
Upon your return request being approved, please include tracking with your return package as we are not responsible for any packages that are lost in transit. All returns must be sent to:
Makeup Monsters Cosmetics
Attn: Return / Order #
23215 E Morris Rd. Newman Lake, WA 99025